Saturday 10 January 2015

Day 10

A busy day taking the car in for a service and catching up on admin tasks from last week. Last time I kept a daily blog the progress was noticable and the specific aim of developing these brand new techniques while learning three pieces and scales was very easy to talk about. This time the progress appears to be much slower and while I enjoy the practise (45 minutes managed this evening), either detailed work on a bar or two or just playing through to check memory, there is not a great deal to write about and I just want to say the same as I did yesterday. So there may be more brief blogs containing very basic factual information than last time but I'll make sure I record all of my practise to fulfill my pledge of practising and blogging every day.

Tomorrow is a single reed focussed day in London so the harp practise at the end of the day might be just what I need when I get in!

No comments:

Post a Comment