Friday 16 January 2015

Day 15


Some Thursdays are full and today I didn't even have enough time to turn my computer on (which is why this is being written on Friday!). A measly few minutes managed on the harp doing some scales but I did get a brochure for the Edinburgh International Harp Festival through the post so flicked through that just before bedtime. This is a massive operation taking place at a large school on the edge of Edinburgh and there is so much going on in 5 days in April. There are performances from soloists, small ensembles and large ensembles, workshops and courses on everything from composing and arranging for the harp, jazz improvisations, introductions to the music of Paraguay or Quebec, lectures and a host of other activities. Sadly I won't be able to go this year but Ill put it on my bucket list for future years. Further details are here:

No comments:

Post a Comment